Irvine, CA /
Commercial – Communications /
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· The PR Analyst is half tech whiz and half sensitive archivist- we're looking for a team member who’s excited to track how Rivian fits into emerging media trends, who is familiar with multiple media measurement platforms, and who seeks to optimize those platforms for the best intelligence.
· You’ll need to value the feedback and analysis we receive from Rivian fans and the media highly- they are always making us better.
· You’ll prepare great-looking reports analyzing earned media and evolving public sentiment for cross-team learning.
· You’ll need to maintain our journalist database and track their key areas of interest.
· You’ll have experience preparing coverage reports and clip libraries. Don’t have it yet? You’ll show us you know how to organize and prioritize.
· You’ll maintain a database of statements we’ve made on various issues and projects.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Minimum 1 year experience with PR Softwares or Media Measurement tools; cision, muckrack, meltwater preferred.
- Awesome document and report prep skills.
- The belief that no amount of reading the news is too much reading the news.
- The willingness to learn all there is to know about our measurement platforms, how to make the most of them, and how to share information clearly and crisply.
- The ability to build easily and advantageous relationships with our media monitoring reps and measurement specialists from related Rivian teams. There are other people at Rivian with similar positions, and together you’ll do even broader and more impactful work!
- Ability to consider the bigger picture and possess the willingness to get into the specifics when needed.
- Deep affinity for and interest in organization and efficiency.
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.