Workplace Real Estate Manager, Facilities
Los Angeles, CA /
Facilities – Facilities /
This is what you’ll do:
· Manage a pipeline of new sites in target cities for Workplace locations including office and R&D
· Lead and manage the site selection due diligence process
· Dive deep on local markets and produce financial analyses for various real estate opportunities
· Work with legal on drafting, negotiating and executing various agreements
· Coordinate closely with all internal stakeholders including operations, design, construction, finance, legal and lease administration
· Communicate and build relationships with brokers, local landlords, jurisdictions, and other stakeholders throughout the project cycle
This is what you’ll need:
· 5+ years of industrial and office leasing experience either in-house or as a broker
· Energetic with a keen entrepreneurial spirit
· Must be collaborative and innovative
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
· Presentation and communication skills required
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
· Passion for electric vehicles and sustainability
This is where you’ll work:
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.