Senior Technical Recruiter
Palo Alto, CA /
Human Resources – Talent Acquisition /
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet our business objectives
· Develop internal communications and processes for high internal visibility of progress toward achieving hiring targets
· Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Legal, Finance, PR, Growth, Facilities, HR, etc.)
· Embody the company values: Love the World. Be Curious. Get Stuff Done – Together. Zoom Out
· Be a catalyst for the implementation of innovative global and regional recruiting programs and approaches around creating an amazing candidate experience, interviewer training, diversity hiring, efficient and effective interviewing process, creative sourcing strategies and more
· Work hard, exceed expectations, challenge dogmas
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
· 8+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably at a firm that experienced rapid growth for a sustained period of at least 12 months
· At least 2 years of in-house recruiting
· Experience managing pipelines and multiple levels of hire from early career professionals to senior engineering management
· Client-focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing avenues, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Experience hiring for highly specialized technical roles
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
Department: Talent Acquisition
Location: Palo Alto, CA.
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.