Experience Communications Manager
Irvine, CA /
Commercial – Communications /
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· You will bring your experience, knowledge, and organization to co-managing our upcoming vehicle launch events and ongoing media drive experiences in close coordination with the Brand and Customer Experience teams.
· You’ll bring a thoughtful approach to how our launch feels. The same old reveals won’t work for Rivian- we want to welcome all kinds of outlets and individuals to experience our vehicles for the first time. Maybe their kids and dogs, too.
· After launch, you will play a key role in growing relationships between our vehicle experiences and the off-roading, performance media and overland lifestyle communities.
· In cooperation with the Brand team, the ideal candidate for this position will manage participation in other media-forward events such as races, auto shows, sporting events, or film or television placements.
· You’ll focus your work on experiences in line with Rivian’s mission statement: Keep the World Adventurous Forever.
· You’ll be fearless about integrating technology and the outdoors into your projects.
· You’ll listen first.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about technology,the outdoors and about working to develop a lower-emissions future. We bring those passions into everything we do at Rivian.
- At least 7 years of experience in an automotive, technology, or product environment.
- A first principles mindset.
- Deep experience and confidence working with media (not automotive media? That’s ok)
- A commitment to organization, planning, and measurement.
- Launch planning and coordination experience.
- Confident and flexible writing skills.
- It helps to love cars. And our planet. And amazing tech. And the outdoors.
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.