Residential Charging Business Lead
Palo Alto, CA /
Energy & Charging Solutions – Energy & Charging Solutions /
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage overall strategy and execution of Rivian’s residential home charging and installation program
- Expand and manage Rivian’s network of certified installation partners
- Own the sales (digital, channel) efforts related to L2 residential charging products
- Develop and manage KPIs and related success metrics for the L2 residential charging program
- Collaborate with Product Management on development of future residential charging products
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A strong understanding of in-home L2 Electric Vehicle charging required
- Experience working with individual or networks of electrical contractors
- Proven success building certified partner programs
- History of managing and improving customer experience scores (NPS, CSAT)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; MBA a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- A strong, mission-driven, desire to grow the electric vehicle market
- A sense of adventure
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
- Department: Charging & Energy
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.