Delivery and Mobile Operations Specialist
Los Angeles, CA /
Commercial – Delivery and Field Operations /
As a Delivery and Mobile Operations Specialist, you will be a key contributor to the success of our Delivery team. Delivery and Mobile Operations Specialists work in coordination with Field Operations, Service Operations, Retail and Fleet teams to facilitate customer deliveries, manage documentation, and provide our customers with an exceptional car buying experience. Rivian is looking for someone who is seeking a position to grow their careers both personally and professionally.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support new and existing customers in the wild as a Rivian product expert
- Act as a leader among peers to ensure compliance with internal and external processes
- Confirm mobile test and mobile test drive schedules
- Transport Rivian vehicles to their final destinations
- Execute local registration documents with customers during their delivery appointments
- Prepare paperwork for deliveries (in applicable states); validate and scan final transaction paperwork completed on the road
- Conduct loaner vehicle exchange with customer vehicle during applicable service appointments
- Complete your work with a high level of accuracy and embrace challenging situations
- Fulfill state driver qualifications to use & operate rollback flatbed trucks; possess an exceptional driving record
- Be resourceful, explore your curiosity, and ask questions to seek customer centric solutions to problems
- You are seeking a role in which there is a career path for both personal and professional growth.
- Additional responsibilities as requested from the Operations Area Managers
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Must be 21+ years old
- Valid driver’s license and ability to obtain and pass DOT/driver qualification packet including medical exam
- Ability to complete driver training/car-hauling training and a road test within the first 30 days of employment
- Previous experience in customer service
- Ability to lift up to 30 Ibs safely
- Previous EV experience a plus
- Previous rollback tow truck and/or car hauling experience a plus
- Ability to support customers on nights and weekends
- Desire to work in workplace that is employee centric and has a foundational focus on the environment and clean energy solutions
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
- Department: Delivery & Field Operations
- Location: El Segundo, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.