Security Engagement Lead
Irvine, CA /
IT and Technology – IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications /
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· The Security engagement lead will be a key role to drive Rivian into a security minded culture
· Drive behavioral change using technology and awareness.
· Lead security awareness activities.
· Build relationships and drive change.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· 5+ years of cyber security experience.
· Experience with:
o Developing and executing a Security Awareness program.(Creation and support of awareness communications, presentations, attestations, marketing material, training rollouts, events, phishing exercises and use of internal social media platforms to include expansion to third parties, contractors.)
o Measuring effectiveness of security awareness and campaigns.
o Establish a Cybersecurity communication strategy and execution plan in coordination with stakeholders.
o Establish a cohesive and coherent calendar that supports this objective and create related content for various internal channels that engages the audience.
o Organizing security awareness events.
· Demonstrated ability to think creatively while accounting for multiple perspectives in any given scenario
· Ensure program compliance to industry standards and regulations with implementation, support, and tracking of security awareness phishing programs and follow up trainings.
· Partner with corporate communications and brand to convey security awareness messages are consistent with corporate branding.
· Bring new and creative ideas and energy to the program by staying current with the security awareness community
· Engage employees and consultants to be mindful of best security practices and behaviors both at home and at work, using interactive learning experiences and building a secure culture.
· Ability to appropriately balance security awareness needs with business impact and benefit
· Good understanding of the cyber security ecosystems from a technology perspective (agility of working with startups to generate additional value, and ensure established technologies are used as well)
· Experience working at an AWS centric environment.
· Continuously assess and improve the organization’s cyber security controls
· Advise project teams on security requirements for new projects
· Guide the organization in establishing policies, standards, and procedures which foster security built-in
· Be constantly attuned to the rapidly changing threat landscape and lead efforts to adapt the organization’s controls.
· lead cross-functional teams
· Self-Starter and Driven to Win
· Problem Solving / Critical thinking skills
· Successfully implemented and delivered projects involving a variety of cybersecurity functions
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Team oriented and skilled in working in a collaborative environment
· Loves what s\he does
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Cyber Security
Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.