Design Program Analyst, Facilities
Los Angeles, CA /
Facilities – Facilities /
This is what you’ll do:
As a Design Program Analyst on the Facilities Design team, you’ll be part of a group that conceptualizes, designs and builds all physical touch points of Rivian’s brand, from workplace to retail to production and everything in between. We are looking for a team member with a strong analytical and detail-oriented mind with an eagerness to learn. At Rivian we run like a start-up but our mission and goals are grounded. We’re looking for someone who is just as passionate to make the world better and wants to grow in a fast-paced environment.
· Prepare financial reports and spreadsheets to analyze, summarize, and compare budgets
· Ensure that project expenses are invoiced correctly and if not, research and provide reasons for discrepancies
· Monitor the performance and efficiency of budgets to ensure that project is on target
· Assist in the search, onboarding, and contracts of new vendors. Find partners that elevate our design experience whether in architecture, furniture, or branding.
· Review vendor RFP documents (scope narratives, budgets, schedules, etc.) and attend selection/award review meetings
· Establish or optimize existing processes to reduce error rates and efficiency
· Support teams in maintaining and the developing procedures for budget administration, invoice approval, and project close-out
· Assist teams on internal communications needs and presentations
· Work with teams on the coordination and installation of branding and FFE designs
· Facilitate vendor management and communication to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
· Manage the intern program: identify projects, work with design leads on appropriate tasks, meet weekly for progress check-ins
This is what you’ll need:
· 5+ years of finance and accounting and/or project coordination experience
· A bachelor’s degree
· Passion for process and an eye for detail
· A high-level of confidence and professionalism, ability to foster teamwork, and build business relationships
· Strong organizational and communication skills with an ability to juggle multiple projects
· A self-starter who can identify problems and solve for them with minimal oversight
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects while working under tight deadlines
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Facilities > Design
Location: Venice Beach
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.