Normal, IL /
Human Resources – Human Resources /
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Respond to employee inquiries to the general benefits mailbox, and/or direct to appropriate team members
- Perform all benefits administration including but not limited to; enrollments, reporting, and claims resolution
- Process and maintain benefits related items in employee files
- Responsible for the data integrity of company personnel and benefits records
- Be a resource to all Rivian employees for any benefit related questions, and escalate issues as needed
- Confirm/reconcile benefits enrollments to payroll deductions
- Participate in the Benefit enrollment process for all new hires and life events, including new hire benefits presentation
- Participate in a successful annual Open Enrollment
- Partner with Payroll to oversee the processing and maintenance of annual W-2’s, taxable fringe benefit input, ACA reporting; develop reports to summarize this data
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2+ years benefit administration in a rapid growth environment
- Experience administering US benefit and leave programs preferred
- Proficient PC skills including proficient at an intermediate to advance level in Excel, Word and Outlook, with high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively across and at all levels of the organization
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
- Department: People and Process
- Location: Normal, IL
We Are Rivian
Rivian is building a new kind of car company. Starting from a clean sheet has allowed us to learn from and leverage what’s been done in the past while giving us the freedom to re-imagine mobility from the ground up. Our vehicles and technology are designed and engineered to challenge what’s possible and to inspire people to explore the world in new ways.
We believe in the power of adventure. While a vehicle can’t make someone adventurous, it can nurture that fundamental desire in each of us to go places we’ve never been and do things we’ve never done — thoughtfully and sustainably. Science and invention depend on our innate curiosity and desire to explore the unknown.
Our development centers are located in Plymouth, MI, San Jose, CA, Irvine, CA and Surrey, England. In addition to these four locations, we have a modern manufacturing facility in Normal, IL and will begin production of our R1T and R1S in 2020.
The Adventure Is Just Beginning
Doing something different is never easy. It requires courage, optimism and grit. Core to delivering on our vision is building a team of curious individuals, determined to make a positive impact on the world. This means challenging ourselves, stretching beyond the bounds of conventional thinking, reframing old problems, seeking new solutions and operating comfortably in a space of uncertainty.
Our team has a diverse set of backgrounds— but at heart, we are adventurers on a mission to move the world in a new direction. We’re currently looking for thinkers and doers with a strong sense of adventure to join us on this journey.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.