Charging Product Solutions Analyst
Palo Alto, CA /
Energy & Charging Solutions – Energy & Charging Solutions /
This is what you’ll do:
· Work with Product Management and internal Electric Vehicle Fleet Charging business partners to understand product feature requests across hardware and software
· Analyze if and how product and business requests can be met, considering: opportunity size, timing, level of effort, and strategic positioning
· Aid in prioritization within product roadmap planning
· Become internal expert on electric vehicle charging hardware and software
· Involvement in benchmarking + industry trends with Product Management
· Makes recommendations and surfaces key findings to Product and Business leadership
This is what you’ll need:
· Proven ability to learn new technologies in depth.
· Experience with EVs, charging infrastructure, engineering and software a plus
· Strong organizational skills and project management experience
· Experience analyzing business cases and building Excel models
· Strong communication skills
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Charging and Energy
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.