Program Manager - Customer Service Programs
Irvine, CA /
Commercial – Customer Experience /
Customer Experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and thoughtful moments that surprise and delight our customers. We strive to understand and predict our customers' needs, behaviors, and emotions. We gather insights that inform our experiential design, physical spaces, and the digital tools that come together to shape every customer interaction with our brand. In this position, you will be a key catalyst in executing Customer Service Programs at Rivian; delivering on our mission to Keep the World Adventurous Forever.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service Programs, you will participate in each assigned project end to end. This includes the documentation of business requirements, development and maintenance of project schedules, collaboration with key stakeholders, participation in functional requirement and design review. You will be expected to follow Rivian’s project governance standards and ensure sign off is obtained for each phase of the project. You will also participate in RFP process and demos of 3rd party solutions as needed. You will assist in leading all Customer Service testing plans by triaging bug defects and following the defined testing cadence including smoke testing and end to end testing in coordination with each relevant department. This testing strategy will be implemented monthly with every sprint release.
What you’ll bring [responsibilities]
· Ability to effectively gather and document business requirements for various size projects.
· Experience in the various stages of project management; define, design, solution, implement and release.
· Experience in end to end testing, executing smoke tests, root cause analysis, and reporting defects in a clear and concise manner.
What you need
· 3+ years' Technical Business Analyst experience participating in OMNI projects
· 3+ years' experience within Customer Service department
· Exceptional analytical skills
· Experience using JIRA, Jama and Smartsheets a plus
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Global experience as a Business Analyst a plus
· CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
· ERP experience, SAP preferred
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.