Workday Integrations Developer
Irvine, CA /
IT and Technology – IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications /
This is what you’ll do:
The Workday Integrations Developer is responsible for designing, developing, testing, maintaining and supporting Workday integrations. S/he will report to the Workday Integrations Lead and collaborate across People (HR), teams as needed.
· Design, develop, test, maintain and support a set of Workday integrations using the suite of Workday integration tools, including but not limited to studio, connectors and PECI files
· Ensure scheduled integration runs perform as expected and troubleshoot as needed
· Analyze business requirements and provide effective integration solutions across following modules: HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Time and Attendance, IAM, Training, ITSM, Recruiting/ ATS etc.
· Support mass change imports using Workday EIBs
· Plan, design and deliver new Workday integrations
· Partner with appropriate People (HR), IT, Data and vendor teams for unit, system and UAT testing as well as troubleshooting and triage efforts
· Stay engaged on Workday Community to understand current trends and upcoming feature updates. Provide technical input in selecting optional features
· Prepare detailed technical documentation to support design and ongoing maintenance of completed integrations
· Provide on-going support and collaboration with required business units, including but not limited to planning, validation, testing and service updates
· Continuously assess existing integrations for performance trends and deliver performance improvements while reducing complexity
· Be a subject matter expert for a set of People (HR) process areas from an HRIS integration perspective
· Ensure data integrity and privacy at the highest levels
this is what you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years of experience
- EIBs, studio, core connectors: 2 years (Required)
- Workday Integrations: 3 years (Required)
- Direct responsibility for Workday integrations in a Workday implementation a plus
- Workday Integration developer with skills in EIBs, studio, core connectors
- Active member on the Workday Community
- Detail oriented, critical thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Additional prior experience in the HRIS integrations space incl. SAP, PeopleSoft is a plus.
- Experience supporting Workday integrations in a mid-size organization
This is where you’ll work:
Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.