Real Estate Manager, Facilities
Los Angeles, CA /
Facilities – Facilities /
This is what you’ll do:
· Manage a regional pipeline of new sites in target cities for Commercial Retail and Service locations
· Build and manage relationships with strategic real estate and business partners
· Communicate and build relationships with local landlords, jurisdictions, and other stakeholders throughout the project cycle
· Deep dive in surveying new markets to find optimal partners and locations that align with strategy
· Lead and manage the site selection due diligence process
· Coordinate closely with all internal stakeholders including concept design, A&E, construction, legal and lease administration
· Work with legal on drafting, negotiating and executing various site agreements
· Cultivate a relationship and establish a proof of concept with various utility companies, ensuring leadership is aware of incentive programs or any other strategic efforts
This is what you’ll need:
· 5+ years of commercial real estate, business development, automotive, electric utilities, EV or sales experience
· Energetic with a keen entrepreneurial spirit
· Must be collaborative and innovative, as each site host will have different needs that meet company goals
· Presentation and communication skills required
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
· Passion for electric vehicles and sustainability
This is where you’ll work:
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.