Contract Technical Sourcer (Digital Commerce)
Remote - USA /
Human Resources – Talent Acquisition /
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
· Partner with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
· Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
· Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
· Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
· Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
· Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
· Embody the company values: Love the World. Be Curious. Get Stuff Done – Together. Zoom Out
· Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, talent mapping, events and sourcing campaigns
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
· 4+ years sourcing experience with a search firm and/or in-house recruiting team
· Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
· Full cycle recruiting experience across multiple tech/product disciplines
· Research/sourcing experience with experience diving into search strategies
· Experience approaching and screening passive candidates for technical and cultural fits
· Success with hiring for highly technical roles preferably in an engineering discipline
· Experience with E-Commerce / Digital Commerce preferred
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
Department: Talent Acquisition
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.