Irvine, CA /
Engineering and Programs – Program Management /
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Collaborate with IT on architecting Jira/Confluence applications for Rivian
· Business owner for Jira/Confluence structure and process across product development
· Create and manage agile processes for test scheduling, issues management, and requirements tracking
· Support the development of process and tools for the business to manage requirements and verification
· Train and coach engineers on systems engineering methodologies
· Prioritize business requests for future improvements and long-term goals
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to document use cases of process and tools
· Lead interface development between Jira/Confluence usage to other business processes including: FMEA, Requirements Management, BOM Management, Functional Safety, and Verification
· Inspire the organization to utilize these tools for clear and transparent process
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering Discipline, Computer Science, or equivalent
· 5 or more years of experience in product development with hands-on usage of Jira and Confluence
· 2 or more years of experience with programming in Python, Java, C++, or similar object-oriented language
· Required experience in the structuring and process development around Jira and Confluence
· Preferred experience in requirements management tools like Jama and FMEA tools like IQ/Plato
· Strong understanding of agile frameworks and how to apply them at an enterprise level
· Strong understanding of Systems Engineering methodologies
· Demonstrate ability to work in a constantly changing and dynamic workplace
· Strong communication and leadership skills
· Excellent ability to zoom out and understand long term goals
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
· Department: Strategic Programs
· Location: Irvine, CA (preferred) or Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.