Jira/Confluence Solutions Architect
Palo Alto, CA /
IT and Technology – IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications /
This is what you’ll do:
· Responsible for the re-architecting and on-going support of Rivian’s Jira and Confluence. Server as the technical steward of the Jira and Confluence applications to ensure that proper architecture is retained.
· Drive Atlassian tool solution design and architecture
· Have in depth understanding of the business process that are supported by Jira and Confluence
· Be the go-to lead on all tool usage, standard methodologies, and implementation
· Architect and document technical solutions that align with enterprise objectives
· Identify and communicate gaps between current and desired end states
· Hands on implementor of business requests
· Mentor internal users to ensure consistent performance
· Be a trusted support and escalation point for all technical issues
· Assist with delivery management processes and enforcement
· Provide scheduled and ad-hoc demos and trainings of all Atlassian Tools
· Support the internal support teams with internal communications
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· Bachelor's degree required. Advance degree in IT related field or extensive experience in the implementation and architecting of Atlassian products
· 7+ years of experience with deep hands-on expertise with the Atlassian product suite (JIRA, Confluence, Service Desk and others) and supporting 3rd party add-ons (Portfolio for JIRA, Structure, Tempo, Insight, etc.)
· Process oriented mindset. Good experience in the enablement of enterprise level processes using Jira and Confluence.
· Experience with configuring and supporting integration using development tools on Jira
· Experience with managing reports on Jira and supported reporting applications
· Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC, ITIL and Agile Frameworks
· Technical understanding of common networking terms and tools
· Previous experience working in a dynamic and agile environment
· Demonstrable ability to lead a group of highly intelligent technology professionals
· Able to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment
· Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time-management and planning
· Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken
· Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
· Good work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
· Strong ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
Ability to Travel:
· 10% to 25% travel nationally
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
· Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
· Location: Irvine, CA (preferred), Palo Alto, CA or Normal, IL
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.