Real Estate Charging Associate, Facilities
New York, NY /
Facilities – Facilities /
This is what you’ll do:
· Support Regional Manager on executing a regional pipeline of new sites in target cities for DCFC and L2 charging
· Be the boots on the ground gathering market intelligence, identifying strategic sites and surveying key local partners
· Assist with project initiation and scope definition, prioritization of assignments, and adherence to team priorities, commitments, and milestones
· Support Manager with any documentation related to the transaction process flow and critical dates, such as notices to exercise lease options
· Monitor and maintain a project tracking system to ensure timely transaction completion · Prepare, report and make presentations to relevant parties
· Manage and oversee project file maintenance to ensure all required documentation is included in the file or database
· Coordinate closely with all internal stakeholders including concept design, A&E, construction, legal and lease administration
· Work with legal on drafting, negotiating and executing various site agreements
· Support and resolve any landlord disputes
This is what you’ll need:
· 3 years of commercial real estate, business development, automotive, electric utilities, EV charging or sales experience
· Energetic with a keen entrepreneurial spirit
· Must be collaborative and innovative, as each site host will have different needs that meet company goals
· Presentation and communication skills required
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
· Passion for electric vehicles and sustainability
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Facilities, Real Estate
Location: New York, NY
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.