Customer Service Specialist (French - Bilingual)
Normal, IL /
Commercial – Customer Experience /
** It is a requirement of this role to be bilingual in both French and English. **
Customer Service is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful moments that our customers will love. We will serve as the customer’s guide through the purchasing process, from configuration to delivery and beyond. The focus will be to help customers seamlessly purchase vehicles while allowing them to choose their own adventure through the Rivian ecosystem. In this role, you will be dedicated to supporting assigned customers for their entire journey with Rivian and beyond. Your day to day responsibilities will include supporting customers through phone, email, chat, and SMS. We’re looking for someone who loves people and is excited to take every opportunity to overdeliver when it comes to delighting and interacting with our community.
This is what you’ll do via phone, email, chat and SMS:
· You will manage all product and event inquiries, Gear Shop Orders, Pre-Orders, Configuration, Rivian Retail Store Support, Test Drive Scheduling and additional scope as assigned.
· Support Customer Service team efforts to build meaningful engagement with the Rivian community.
· Educate. We are introducing products that challenge what people believe to be possible. This requires us to breakdown complex ideas into something easy to understand and fun to read.
· Think strategically and creatively trouble shoot.
· Pay close attention to customer sentiment.
This is what you’ll need:
· 3-5 years’ experience providing outstanding customer service
· 1-year experience in a call center environment preferred but not required
· Account management or dedicated customer service experience preferred
· Experience using CRM, Salesforce is a plus
· Ability to multi-task while providing exceptional quality of work
· Excellent written and verbal language skills in English, additional languages a plus
· Ability to learn quickly, thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing timelines
· Occasionally requires nights/weekend work
· Ability to multi-task and navigate different work streams and tools
· Willing and able to work weekends and holidays with additional flexibility during busier times of the year
This is where you’ll work:
· Department: Customer Experience, Commercial
· Location: Normal, Il.
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the daring, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine, CA, San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.