Service Systems Integration Program Manager
Palo Alto, CA /
Service Operations – Service /
The Service Systems Integration Team manages the digital integrations of all systems deemed necessary for the Service Operations Team into the Rivian Service OS to ensure a seamless and positive service customer experience for customers and the Rivian employees who support them.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Assist in projects to gather requirements for the Service Operations Team for the Service Operating System and other systems that may or may not need integration
· Collaborate internally with Service Operations, Digital Commerce, and other business stakeholders as needed for tasks related to the creation of service operating systems (includes service request management, remote diagnostics, parts inventory, scheduling, dispatch, service task management, workforce management, routing, order management, asset management, customer survey, etc.)
· Streamline vendor selection of 3rd party software partners for Service Operations Team and manage all necessary integrations
· Support Service Operations Team and Digital Commerce in activities such as testing, implementation, set up, configuration, and launch of Service OS
· Collaborate with internal teams to create training strategy and material for users of service operating systems
· Partner internally with field teams and experts to create & constantly refine service center operations flows and use cases, identifying areas for innovation and improvement
· Assist in creating the feedback mechanism for service operating system users & drive development of service systems for operational efficiency
· Assist in dashboard/reporting implementations for monitoring of service and parts performance via the extraction of key KPI data from service systems
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· History of excellence in project management roles
· Strong technical background in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technology field
· A customer-centric mindset to provide exceptional customer service and vehicle ownership experience
· Passion to organize and drive continuously to develop, improve, and maintain processes critical to the success of the Service Operations Team
· Ability to learn new systems/software quickly and strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
· Effective collaboration skills with individuals, groups, and vendors
· Proven track record of system development and implementation
· Web developer experience
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
Department: Service Operations
Location: Palo Alto, CA
We Are Rivian
· Rivian is building a new kind of car company. Starting from a clean sheet has allowed us to learn from and leverage what’s been done in the past while giving us the freedom to reimagine mobility from the ground up. Our vehicles and technology are designed and engineered to challenge what’s possible and to inspire people to explore the world in new ways.
· We believe in the power of adventure. While a vehicle can’t make someone adventurous, it can nurture that fundamental desire in each of us to go places we’ve never been and do things we’ve never done — thoughtfully and sustainably. Science and invention depend on our innate curiosity and desire to explore the unknown.
· Our development centers are located in Plymouth, MI; San Jose, CA; Irvine, CA; and Surrey, England. In addition to these four locations, we have a modern manufacturing facility in Normal, IL and will begin production of our R1T and R1S in 2020.
The Adventure Is Just Beginning
· Doing something different is never easy. It requires courage, optimism and grit. Core to delivering on our vision is building a team of curious individuals, determined to make a positive impact on the world. This means challenging ourselves, stretching beyond the bounds of conventional thinking, reframing old problems, seeking new solutions and operating comfortably in a space of uncertainty.
· Our team has a diverse set of backgrounds— but at heart, we are adventurers on a mission to move the world in a new direction. We’re currently looking for thinkers and doers with a strong sense of adventure to join us on this journey.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.