Manager, Customer Engagement Center
Normal, IL /
Commercial – Customer Experience /
Customer Experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful moments that our customers will love. We strive to understand and predict our customers' needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform our experiential design, communal space design, and the digital tools that we integrate throughout their interactions with our brand. In this position, you will assist in the launch of the Rivian Customer Engagement Center to provide support for our customers. Your day to day responsibilities will include operations management, people management, metrics, and process improvements.
This is what you'll do:
· Manage daily operations of 24-hour call center supporting multiple countries and time zones.
· Drive delivery of all targeted business plan metrics.
· Leverage all collaboration tools available (e.g., Salesforce, Amazon Connect.) within the servicing environment and adapt leadership styles to coach and support all levels within the CEC.
· Evaluate team/employee performance with key metrics (Quality, First Contact Resolution) and review staff performance to identify training needs.
· Maintain staffing model, including shift patterns, and the number of staff required to meet demand.
· Supervise department staff, including hiring, training, mentoring, coaching, and evaluating performance.
· Build a strong workplace culture focused on employee development and customer satisfaction.
· Work with QA and training teams to ensure that agents have the training, scripting, resources, and tools necessary to meet customer expectations
· Collect, analyze and present trends, metrics, KPIs and other data points (in visually appealing reports and dashboards)
· Assist in developing and implementing future contact center vision and strategy
This is what you'll need:
· 8+ years' experience in Call Center/Customer Service operations, 5+ years in people management.
· CRM experience (Salesforce, Zendesk, Amazon Connect, etc.).
· Understanding of automotive or technology industry and experiences.
· Love for people and commitment to taking every opportunity to over-deliver when it comes to delighting and interacting with our community through customer service channels.
· Excellent grammar/proofreading skills.
· Someone who happily embraces the pace and pressure of building a company from the ground up.
· Must be able to work nights and weekends.
· Ability to travel up to 20% of time.
This is where you'll work:
Department: Customer Experience, Commercial
Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.