Real Estate Associate, Facilities
Chicago, IL /
Facilities – Facilities /
This is what you’ll do:
· Support the site selection process by working with internal and external partners to coordinate market tours, site surveys, materials, and presentations
· During the Project cycle, support the Senior Manager by tracking, maintaining, and responding to the inventory of project documents (includes Letters of Intent, Leases, Purchase and Sale Agreements, Work Letters, Assignments, Amendments, Addendums, etc.)
· Take lead on gathering meeting minutes during weekly meetings, summits and whiteboard sessions; distribute and manage internal and external deliverables, and effectively communicate all project updates to the Senior Manager
· Coordinate closely with all internal project members- including concept design, A&E, construction, legal and lease administration
· Lead complex on/offsite meetings, site tours and conferences with our internal and external partners
· Support the creation and maintenance of all playbook, program documents, and presentations
· Generate standard and ad hoc reports and presentations as required /requested
· Lead the onboarding of all new hires on the retail real estate team
· Reports on project status and other important aspects to team members and senior staff
· Undertake ad hoc Real Estate related projects as required
This is what you’ll need:
· 2+ years of experience providing support to a team of real estate professionals. Experience working directly for a national retailer or user, preferably in a high-growth phase, is desired.
· Ability to work directly (correspond) with senior level staff (send emails, correspondence, etc.)
· Ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities effectively
· Strong communication skills required
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Advanced skills with mapping software
· Understanding of commercial real estate terminology and concepts
· Must be able to condense large volumes of information into digestible form
· Energetic with a keen entrepreneurial spirit
· Must be collaborative
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
· Passion for electric vehicles, sustainability and real estate.
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Facilities, Real Estate
Location: Chicago, IL or Los Angeles, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturin
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.