IT Lead - Service Parts Operations
Irvine, CA /
IT and Technology – IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications /
This is what you’ll do:
· Deliver and implement IT solutions (must have ERP experience, preferably SAP) for service part operations in collaboration with respective business and IT teams
· Implement processes for service parts operations but not limited to service parts planning, warehouse management, part sourcing, receive, put away, pick, pack, shipping, inventory management, supplier collaboration in respective process areas
· Expertise in service parts planning and execution processes keeping the lean inventory management principles
· Translate and synthesize business requirements to IT requirements and develop respective solutions
· Ability to provide recommendation on the implementation approach, technology stack for related processes
· Lead and manage teams underneath in a collaborative manner
· Hands on knowledge of the systems and processes in the service parts process areas
· Contribute to technical architecture of IT systems related to manage service parts operations in alignment with the enterprise architecture principles & vision. Understand and contribute to the development of broader enterprise architecture and vision
· Develop and implement robust process business process steps and principles including integration with supporting systems
· Be accountable for delivery metrics and KPIs.
· Build and lead a high performing team to deliver best in class IT solutions for service parts sourcing operation area.
· Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
· Understand service parts sourcing business processes and design IT solutions to deliver business value.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is strongly desired
· Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
· Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful. Must have experience working in Agile team environment.
· Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
· Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
· Teamwork - Builds and Manages a high performing team which consistently delivers tangible results
· Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
· Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
· Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes. Must have experience managing IT systems in service and aftermarket segment in automotive industry.
· Strategic mindset – Able to think far enough into the future while ensuring near term execution is a glide path into the future vision.
This is where you’ll work:
Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.