Salesforce Sr. Developer
Irvine, CA /
IT and Technology – IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications /
This is what you’ll do:
· Develop new CRM functionality and business processes as necessary
· Build integrations to internal and external systems
· View problems holistically and propose elegant comprehensive solutions
· Develops positive relationships with both the business and other functions involved in downstream technical processes.
· Support the business with ongoing issue resolution and training needs
this is what you’ll need:
· College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business, Manufacturing, Engineering or a related subject
· Possess an expert level of knowledge of a CRM Sales and Customer Service functionality and integrations to external systems
· Deep knowledge and experience (4+ years) with Salesforce’s suite of products across all SDLC phases
· Expertise in Salesforce core programing languages (Apex, LightningWebComponents, SOQL, RestAPIs)
· Experience with Security Model in Salesforce
· Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, and connected web services
· Experience with Data Migration in Salesforce
· Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on
· Certification in Salesforce Platform Developer I or Salesforce Administrator
· Plus Experience
o Hands on Experience with Customer Service, Ecommerce, Marketing Automation or Dealer Management Systems
o 5+ years of technical experience with Salesforce development and architecture
o Experience maintaining Salesforce.com in a complex environment
o Salesforce Platform Developer II, Salesforce Sales Cloud or Salesforce Service Cloud certification
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Enterprise IT
Location: Palo Alto, CA or Irvine, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.