Program Manager, Facilities
Palo Alto, CA /
Facilities – Facilities /
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Build out tools, processes and data portfolio to support People, Process, and Infrastructure decisions across several verticals within the Facilities Capital project delivery team, working cross functionally with the Real Estate, Design, Construction and Operations teams.
· Create and implement metric tracking methods to monitor performance of implemented processes – recommend process changes when needed. Work with individuals across the facilities department to ensure process compliance.
· Manage database of project/program information to ensure data integrity and accuracy – generate appropriate data visualization models to distill complicated and fragmented data into actionable insight.
· Write reports, manuals, in a concise, persuasive style. Make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, partners, top management.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· 2-5 years minimum work experience – with at least 1 year directly related to end-to-end program/project management in the built environment., i.e., delivering projects involving planning, architecture, construction etc.
· Strong data visualization skills are a must. PowerBI/Tableau proficiency is required.
· MBA from a reputed institution preferred. Other substantial evidence of demonstrable, albeit generalized breadth of knowledge across Operations, Strategy, Finance, general Quantitative skills can be substituted for lack of MBA.
· Expert level Excel Skills are a must. Expert level presentation skills are a must in one or more presentation tools such as Power Point, Prezi, Figma etc.. ( we use Figma for presentations extensively ) Ability to graphically represent abstract ideas/thoughts/data/processes is a big advantage.
· Hawk-like attention to detail is an absolute must. Ability to influence without authority; demonstrable skills in organizational, behavioral and process change management.
· Strong sense of urgency and initiative - self-starter.
· Strong process skills. High level of problem-solving skills in an ambiguous environment. Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
· Basic SQL skills are an added bonus but not required.
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Facilities PMO.
Location: Irvine, CA / Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.