IT Internal Audit Senior Analyst
Normal, IL /
Accounting and Finance – Accounting /
This is what you’ll do:
· Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information systems; become familiar with Rivian’s IT system landscape and related business processes
· Test the operating and design effectiveness of Rivian’s IT general and application controls
· Collaborate with the business to proactively identify risks and inefficiencies within controls and processes
· Partner with the business to develop creative and effective solutions to mitigate risk and successfully remediate any audit issues
· Influence constructive changes/improvements in processes by advising the business
· Assist with special projects, as needed, but expected on a regular basis
this is what you’ll need:
· A bachelor's or master's degree in business, accounting, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline
· CPA or CISA certification is desired
· 3-5 years of experience working as an IT auditor or IT risk adviser for a public accounting firm (preferred), a professional services firm, or within industry
· Knowledge and experience applying IT Sarbanes Oxley requirements; SAP experience desired
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
· Ability to be adaptable to change, both big and small
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Constant desire to learn and challenge others to find the best solution; not afraid of failure
· Willingness to travel 25%
This is where you’ll work:
Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.