Customer Service Supervisor
Normal, IL /
Commercial – Customer Experience /
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the daring, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Customer Service is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful moments that our customers will love. We strive to understand and predict our customers' needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform our experiential design, communal space design, and the digital tools that we integrate throughout their interactions with our brand.
In this position, you will supervise front line employees who will be providing support and exceptional service to our customers. Your day to day responsibilities will include supporting and coaching your direct reports, handling escalations, ensuring we meet all KPIs, and deliver the best customer experience to our Rivian community.
This is what you’ll do:
· You are responsible for the coaching, development, performance, and engagement of a team of Customer Service Specialists and Dedicated Customer Relationship Guides.
· Ensuring that all barriers are removed so that your team can focus on providing the best customer experience possible.
· Be an expert on Rivian Policy and Procedures.
· Think strategically. Understand how to interpret analytics.
· Pay close attention to sentiment and the quality of service provided; coaching for exceptional results
· Accountable to all KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and Service Level Agreements.
· Openly communicate with Management on areas of opportunity or trends.
This is what you’ll need:
· 5-7 years’ experience providing outstanding customer service.
· 2 years’ as a people leader in a call center environment.
· 2 years’ experience using a CRMs and call center tools, Salesforce, Amazon Connect and Calabrio a plus.
· Ability to create and continually support people through individual development plans.
· Excellent written and verbal language skills in English, bilingual a plus
· Ability to use date and insights to identify system issues.
· Ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing timelines.
· Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple, different work streams and tools.
· Willing and able to work weekends and holidays, with additional flexibility during busier times of the year.
· Ability to work remotely from home if needed.
Reporting to: Manager, Customer Service
Department: Customer Service
Location: Normal, Il
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.