People Data Specialist
Irvine, CA /
Human Resources – Human Resources /
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support HRIS data integrity by tracking and processing employee changes and imports. This includes running weekly/monthly audits
- Audit HRIS system data on a routine basis for accuracy, security, data integrity and compliance.
- Create ad-hoc reporting to support the organization
- Maintain the list of scheduled reports and monitor report library
- Assist in optimizing HRIS processes, integrating new software, and performing data validations.
- Finding and resolving HRIS discrepancies by comparing data from multiple sources
- Documenting workflow and procedures, and proactively finding opportunities for process improvement
- Troubleshoot and perform day-to-day administrative duties
- Provide Tier II support and coordinate with support vendors to troubleshoot and resolve data issues.
- Escalate more specialty support to the appropriate people team and maintains status until resolution.
- Assist with testing and preparation for semi-annual releases, enhancements and upgrades
- Assist the People Operations team with various projects and initiatives as needed
- Partner effectively, build trust and continually develop cross-functional relationships with other departments or functions, including Payroll, Benefits, and Talent Acquisition.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, or equivalent combination of training and work experience
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience working with HCM software - Workday experience required
- General knowledge of HR functional areas and workflows
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with emphasis on analyzing and interpreting data
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have ability to multi-task and manage multiple simultaneous activities / initiatives.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality working with sensitive data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, professional, global business environment is a plus
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative, and able to work independently.
- Must be able to prioritize, deliver on deadlines, problem solve, and multi-task
- High proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and ability to research, compile, and present information and data
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK
- Department: People Operation
- Location: Irvine, CA; Carson, CA; Palo Alto, CA; San Jose, CA; Plymouth, MI; Normal, IL
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.