Manager, Integration Services
Palo Alto, CA /
IT and Technology – IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications /
This is what you’ll do:
· Lead a team of architect and engineers to build a highly scalable integration framework between Rivian’s application portfolio and external partners.
· Understand the business systems, integration points and lead the architecture and delivery of integrations.
· Build solutions that increase business value using industry standard methodologies of using common/re-usable services
· Work with business and IT stakeholders to understand the requirements and define and develop solutions.
· Collaborate with the broader architecture community to provide feedback into strategies and standards
· Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile
this is what you’ll need:
· 15+ years of demonstrable experience with engineering complex Integration projects with SaaS & On-Premise applications
· Excellent communication, leadership, team-building, planning, and organization skills
· Strong experience in implementing multiple integration design concepts and practices like Microservices, SOA, Rest & SOAP APIs , Pub/Sub
· Strong Experience using AWS services like API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, Kinesis/Kafka
· Experience in integrating with large ERPs like SAP S4 HANA to homegrown applications in AWS & off-the-shelf SaaS applications
· Experience in implementing one or more Integration middleware products such as Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica, Apigee etc.
· Hands-on experience with Java Script, Python
· Experience in building large scale integration in a manufacturing organization is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field is strongly desired
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Information Technology
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.