People Analytics Partner
Palo Alto, CA /
Human Resources – Human Resources /
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Collaborate with the People Leadership team, including Business Partners, COEs (Recruiting, Total Rewards, Talent Management) and Operations to find innovative ways to deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights, and analysis in clear, concise stories for various stakeholders at all levels
· As part of the People Systems & Insights team, build a strategy and process to work across a variety of data sources and technologies, e.g., Workday, Visier, Tableau and Excel
· Consult with stakeholders and collaborate with other departments to identify data needs and develop actionable insights aimed at answering key business questions
· Collaborate with various departments to identify critical people issues, understand processes, analyze data to drive improvements, and present key insights in support of decision making
· Apply expertise in data analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the data to help inform, influence, support, and execute our people initiatives
· Analyze information to bring forward insights and suggest optimizations that will improve result
· Analyzes data and statistics to identify trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, turnover, and organizational changes.
· Serve as an advanced subject matter expert for data, reporting and analytics
· Work with HRIS and People teams to implement Best Practices in data management, architecture, and reporting within a Workday platform.
· Use data to analyze and evaluate, transform data and insights into business recommendations, communicate learnings and recommendations to various audiences of all levels
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· You should have a passion for data. Should be very strong in data analysis, trend and root cause identification, statistical analysis and data visualization
· Ability to use storytelling to describe HR operations using data
· Experience developing and implementing dashboards and reports
· Strong leadership, planning, problem solving and communication skills
· 5+ years of strong data analysis experience within HR/HRIS
· 5+ years of hands-on experience creating complex dashboards and data stories using Workday, Visier, Tableau or similar application
· Strong understanding of data warehouse, relational and columnar databases
· Advanced Excel skills
· Strong understanding of more than one business operations - Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, Customer Support
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: People Operations
Location: Plymouth, MI or Palo Alto, CA
We believe in the power of adventure. While a vehicle can’t make someone adventurous, it can nurture that fundamental desire in each of us to go places we’ve never been and do things we’ve never done — thoughtfully and sustainably. Science and invention depend on our innate curiosity and desire to explore the unknown.
Our development centers are located in Plymouth, MI, San Jose, CA, Irvine, CA and Surrey, England. In addition to these four locations, we have a modern manufacturing facility in Normal, IL and will begin production of our R1T and R1S in 2020.
The Adventure Is Just Beginning
Doing something different is never easy. It requires courage, optimism and grit. Core to delivering on our vision is building a team of curious individuals, determined to make a positive impact on the world. This means challenging ourselves, stretching beyond the bounds of conventional thinking, reframing old problems, seeking new solutions and operating comfortably in a space of uncertainty.
Our team has a diverse set of backgrounds— but at heart, we are adventurers on a mission to move the world in a new direction. We’re currently looking for thinkers and doers with a strong sense of adventure to join us on this journey.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.