Process Manager – Part Coordination Process
Normal, IL /
Quality – Quality /
This is what you’ll do:
· Develop and Communicate build/process strategy with Cross Functional Teams
· Conduct Match Build Events utilizing Nominal Cubing Fixtures
· Schedule / Coordinate Measurement Data Collection
· Align Cross Functional Teams with Disposition of Issues and Resolution plans
· Interface with Quality Zone Leaders on Root Cause Analysis
· Interact Daily with Cross Functional teams on Continuous Improvement of Process and Product development
· Direct Corrective actions into Build Fixtures
· Establish parts procurement plan
· Establish in plant parts Storage / Kitting with Build Control Plan
· Align fixture location and activities within Manufacturing Facility
This is what you’ll need:
· 4 Year Technical degree in Engineering or Equivalent Experience
· Experience with Interior/Exterior Dimensional Cubing Fixture, Part Coordination Fixtures, Sheet Metal match fixture is preferred
· High aptitude for overall appearance / function
· Knowledge in manufacturing processes
· Experience utilizing Root Cause analysis systems PPS, DMAIC
· Ability to Lead Cross Functional Teams
· Ability to Sort, summarize and cross reference data sets utilizing a variety of software including Excel and JIRA
· Basic knowledge of CATIA
· Basic understanding of GD&T
This is where you’ll work:
Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.