Identity and Access Manager
Palo Alto, CA /
IT and Technology – IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications /
This is what you’ll do:
The Identity and Access Manager's role is responsible for driving the Identity and Access Management (IAM) strategy, implementation, and also the day-to-day operations of the Identity and Access Management program. This is an active, hands-on position, responsible for the planning, design, development, and the support of the identity and access management function and all its components.
· Keep pace with emerging Identity Governance & Administration (IGA), Privileged Access Management (PAM), and Privileged Elevation and Delegation Management (PEDM) technology, cyber threats, and industry trends around Identity and Access Management.
· Possess knowledge of operational best practices for IGA/PAMPEDM/SSO/MFA / Other IAM specific platforms (such as BeyondTrust, Sailpoint etc.).
· Drive IAM program maturity, implementing and increasing adoption by onboarding technology platforms, maturing processes, providing actionable guidance on security standards and best processes
· Develop key metrics, interpret performance trends, identify improvements, and support data-based performance improvement
· Collaborate with Cybersecurity and Technology teams to utilize monitoring and alerting infrastructure, processes and tools for IAM threats
· Build relationships and serve as a liaison between system/application owners and the IAM Team for IAM specific initiatives
· Serve as an advisor, raising awareness, exposure, and business impact to enterprise systems.
· Build and motivate a world class IAM team
· Collaborate with key stakeholders like internal audit team, people partner team, and legal team for enabling IAM policies and strategies.
This is what you’ll need:
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Practical knowledge of Role-based and Attribute-based access controls
· Python, Golang, or other similar language scripting or service task building experience
· Working knowledge of user directory systems (AD, LDAP, etc)
· Working knowledge of Access Management tools (like Azure SSO, Okta or similar)
· Experience maintaining IAM policies and roles for AWS
· Working knowledge of user accounts classifications - administrator, reporting etc
· Must have at least 5 cycles of IT audit compliance experience specific to applications including user and application certification ·
· Proven ability to research enterprise Identity and Access Management technologies/tools that span IGA, PAM, PEDM, SSO/MFA/Directory Source etc.
· Experience building and managing IAM team for implementing the strategies and also ongoing operations
This is where you’ll work:
Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
Location: Irvine or Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.