Strategic Fleet Customer Program Manager, Charging
Palo Alto, CA /
Energy & Charging Solutions – Energy & Charging Solutions /
The Strategic Fleet Customer Program Manager, Charging will be responsible for all energy and charging solutions projects with our fleet customers. We are searching for an exceptional person to lead charging & energy storage for the most influential fleet electrification project in the world.
- Manage charging and energy projects with our Partners
- Drive all elements of our Partners’ charging & energy offer development, in close coordination with Product Management, Structured Finance and other teams
- Drive internal teams to ensure charging and energy products meet our Partner’s needs
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of all charging and energy projects with our Partners.
- Drive internal teams to ensure flawless delivery including but not limited to product management, engineering, marketing, digital commerce, communications, facilities, etc.
- Own working level relationships with our Partner team(s)
- Manage and maintain Partner-Rivian relationship map for Charging & Energy, and coordinate closely with Strategy team for overall relationship management
- Engineering background preferred (but not required), due to need to engage at technical level, inside Rivian, with Partner(s) and with third parties
- Business degree preferred; MBA highly preferred
- 7 or more years in program management
- 5 or more years in account management or other B2B customer-facing role
- Knowledge and understanding of charging technology, preferably energy storage as well
- Preference for experience managing relationships with commercial fleet customers
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Customer-first approach with a relentless passion to provide the best solutions to our customers
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Proven success delivering programs on-time and on-budget
- Experience delivering technology products/services/software in a high growth environment where priorities shift
- The ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
This position will be based in Palo Alto or Irvine California.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.