Security Access Control Lead, NA West, Facilities
Irvine, CA /
Facilities – Facilities /
This is what you’ll do:
· Responsible for execution of physical access change control procedures (Creation, Updates, Renewals, and deactivation of permissions) related to Rivian facilities for Rivian employees, contractors, and visitors
· Serve as lead for process improvement, system upgrades and vendor contact for access management systems
· Setup and maintain appropriate levels of access for spaces across sites as prescribed by the Director of Security and cross-functional stakeholders and compliance to set policies and procedures
· Maintain operations of badge terminal and supplies to support operations and serve as escalation point for Access Controls Analyst
· Identify issues with badging processes and equipment, and bring to attention of relevant stakeholders and vendors
· Perform audits as prescribed by the security council and escalate non-compliance
· Maintain Termination Statistics, and other relevant reports for the Access Control Manager System (Issued Badges, Terminated Badges, etc.) for Rivian
· Assist with system improvement projects and upgrades as needed
This is what you’ll need:
· Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
· 5+ years’ experience with physical security issues and systems
· Experience in creating and modifying access badges in Access Control Manager System (Avigilon Preferred)
· Experience in customer service-oriented office
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to effectively interact with a diverse team of people and to deal with fast paced work environment with rapidly changing work priorities and peak periods.
· Strong work ethic and high level of discretion; Must possess the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
· Experience working in Physical Security with exposure to global operations / projects
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of Applications, JIRA and ServiceNow
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Detail and Action oriented with ability to follow up feedback to ensure positive outcome
This is where you’ll work:
Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.