Manager, Organizational Change Management & Talent Development
Remote - USA /
Human Resources – Human Resources /
Rivian is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking for a Manager of Organizational Change Management/ Talent Development to ensure that constant and complex operational change is smooth and easy for our employees. This role will lead change management initiatives for strategic projects including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, and organization structures. You will facilitate the deployment of change management and provide consistent practices and frameworks to standardize and scale change management. In addition to building change management capabilities for the organization, key projects will include technology implementations such as ERP, CRM, and HCM. You will work with HR Business Partners, executives and managers to identify opportunities to ensure success on key objectives and goals. This role will also support enterprise talent development initiatives across the company.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Design the playbook of formal change architecture, models, and frameworks.
· Lead the design and development of comprehensive change management strategy across projects, programs, policies, and processes.
· Partner closely with project teams, stakeholders, and leaders to align and execute on change management plans.
· Provide short- and long-term metrics and outcomes related to organizational change (e.g., quantitative and qualitative analyses to implement change models)
· Drive successful adoption of the change within the organization (via communications, training, and engagement strategies).
· Identify, analyze, measure and change readiness to maximize employee adoption.
· Document change impacts to the organization, process and technology; provide recommendations to address the change and measure the awareness and understanding of the change impact (baseline and ongoing); make recommendations on organizational design, role design and mapping as related to the change.
· Distribute timely and relevant information through a coordinated, engaging, and comprehensive communications strategy.
· Assess, develop, and execute strategic training plans to prepare employees for success during and after the change.
· Monitor post-go-live changes to ensure projects materialize the desired change intended; recommend additional actions or projects if needed.
· Support the design and development of key organizational development/effectiveness projects, programs, policies and processes across the company.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· 10+ years of experience in Change Management role with organizational transformation project experiences.
· 5+ years of experience, leading and implementing enterprise-wide OD programs
· Large-scale and/or global transformation experience; agile implementation experience
· Technical & functional project experience and prior experience with ERP, CRM, and HCM transformation projects
· Ability to lead through influence in a matrixed environment and demonstrated ability to excel in a collaborative and team environment
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage, interact, influence, and communicate at all levels with excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
· Strong Project Management and delivery focused
· Experience in progressive, fast pace and hyper-growth organizations
· Experience with digital aspects and how to incorporate into change plans such as: social, media and analytics
· Currently – ability to work 100% remotely with strong comfort level using Zoom video, Slack, and Microsoft Office suite
· Future (post COVID-19) – ability to travel regularly (30%) to office locations in North America
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: People/Talent Development
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.