SAP Testing and Automation Lead
Normal, IL /
IT and Technology – IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications /
This is what you’ll do:
· Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
· Engage, collaborate, and communicate effectively with variety of stakeholders to deliver the business value
· Define and establish right size processes to enable productive use of resources
· Design and deliver high quality, low cost solutions to meet business needs
· Deliver robust testing processes, tools and testing execution services for Rivian ERP solutions
· Enable testing automation and optimization to create highly efficient testing cycles
· Be accountable to completeness and consistency of testing documentation and execution
· Lead testing cycle planning and execution for end to end ERP processes
· Build and lead team to ensure business needs are met
this is what you’ll need:
· Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
· Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
· Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
· Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
· Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
· Solution Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
· Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes
· Attracts & Manages top talent – Attracts, selects, and motivates best talent to meet current and future needs of the organization. Builds a high performing team
· Leader by Action– A hands on leader who teaches execution excellence by consistently delivering results
· 10+ years’ experience in Testing & Automation services
· Experience with SAP S4 HANA preferred
· Experience with QAD, Coupa, Rockwell FactoryTalk MES and related supply chain systems preferred
· Experience with Solutions Manager preferred
This is where you’ll work:
Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.