CPU Physical Design Methodology Engineer - Full Time
(India) Bangalore, India
Engineering – Silicon Engineering /
Join a cutting-edge and well-funded hardware startup as a CPU Physical Design Methodology Engineer. Our mission is to reimagine silicon and create Risc-V based computing platforms that will transform the industry. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and passionate engineers in the world to create designs that push the envelope on performance, energy efficiency and scalability. We offer a fun, creative and flexible work environment, with a shared vision to build products to change the world.
- Work extensively with physical design, RTL, circuit design, CAD team/vendors on the development of design analysis and optimization flows
- Engage with the CPU physical design team on flow adoption
- Develop internal tools for PPA optimization and design analysis
- Solid working knowledge and experience of industry synthesis, PnR, and STA tools
- Solid understanding of design challenges and PPA improvement for high performance and low power design
- Solid understanding of logic design, CMOS circuit, and electrical engineering fundaments
- Proficiency in programming and scripting (Python, TCL, Perl) with strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Ability and taste for solving complex problems, efficient written and verbal communication, excellent organization skills
- Self starter and highly motivated
Education and Experience
- PhD, Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in EE, EECS or CE with more than five years of experience.