Software LLVM Compiler - Full-time
(UK) Cambridge, UK /
Engineering – Software Engineering /
We are working on software to improve the RISC-V ecosystem and help hardware engineers build great RISC-V based systems.
The LLVM Toolchian (compiler, assembler, linker, etc) is a key tool in connecting software with the hardware it runs on. We are building a world-class team to ensure LLVM’s RISC-V support is mature and optimal.
You will be learning technical and organizational skills from industry veterans: how to write performant and readable code; how to structure and communicate projects, ideas, and progress; how to work effectively with the Open Source community.
We are big proponents of Open Source and Free software and contribute back our improvements to all the great projects we use.
- Adding new features to LLVM or other open-source projects.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with Silicon design, architecture experts, and other teams across the company.
- Running benchmarks or key customer workloads under simulation to identify performance bottlenecks.
- C or C++ experience required
- Rust experience is not necessary, but a plus.
- Knowledge of LLVM internals a plus
- Excellent skills in problem solving, written and verbal communication, excellent organization skills, and highly self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under aggressive schedules.
Education and Experience
PhD, Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in technical subject area.