System Hardware - Full-time
Mountain View, CA /
Engineering – Platform Engineering (HW) /
Positions are open for full-time and internship in the areas of board design, power delivery, and packaging.
We are looking for all levels of talent, from new graduates to lead engineers.
- System Design for chip bringup boards and final systems
- Developing specifications based on requirements from end users
- Schematic capture, board block design, defining routing constraints, layout review and simulation
- Lab bring-up, test, and debugging
- Power and signal integrity analysis (with specialists)
- High-speed interface characterization
- Debugging system level issues
- Resolving system level issues related to silicon validation and characterization
- Knowledge of high-speed, high-power, system design
- Knowledge of defining routing constraints for high-speed interfaces
- Design and analysis of power supplies as well as power integrity analysis
- Excellent signal integrity analysis and measurement techniques
- CPU/SOC/Microcontroller system architecture expertise
- Test automation expertise using Perl/Tcl/Python
- Board level analog and digital circuit design expertise
- HDL experience is a plus
- Excellent skills in problem solving, written and verbal communication, excellent organization skills, and highly self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under aggressive schedules.
Education and Experience
- PhD, Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in technical subject area.