Analog Mixed Signal Design Verification
(India) Bangalore, India /
Engineering – Silicon Engineering /
Join a well funded hardware startup as an AMS DV engineer leading the design verification for droop sensing, clocking, PLL, LDO, On-die VRs and PMICs using latest finfet technology nodes. Our mission is to reimagine silicon and disrupt the high performance computing platforms with the RiscV based chiplet designs.
- Responsible for performing verification for AMS designs.
- Create UVM benches for mixed signal blocks and developing test scenarios.
- Work closely with the architecture and design teams on verification plan and methodology to achieve complete verification coverage
- Write assertions and checkers for the properties and corner cases
- Analyze verification coverage and improve the test cases
- Integrate analogue design IPs from vendors and internal teams and develop verification environments for simulation and emulation
- Detailed knowledge of verification using SystemVerilog
- Experience with creating UVM based testbenches for Analog Mixed-Signal applications
- Experience with assertion based verification for analog blocks
- Experience with power aware verification with UPF will be a plus
- UVM-AMS experience preferred
- Experience with sv-real preferred
- Scripting skills in perl / python is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with an ability to encourage team members
Education & Experience
- MS (preferred in EE and CE) plus 5 years