Silicon Custom Circuit Design (Analog) - Full time
(UK) Cambridge, UK /
Engineering – Silicon Engineering /
Join a cutting-edge and well-funded hardware startup in Silicon Valley as a Custom Circuit Design Engineer (Analog). Our mission is to reimagine silicon and create computing platforms that will transform the industry. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and passionate engineers in the world to create designs that push the envelope on performance, energy efficiency and scalability. We offer a fun, creative and flexible work environment, with a shared vision to build products to change the world.
Positions are open for full-time and intern/co-op in the areas of custom digital and analog circuit design for an advanced process node in a high-performance, power efficient SOC design.
- Owning and driving digital and/or analog custom circuit design on an advanced process node
- Responsible for internal from-scratch development on an aggressive schedule
- Innovating with optimal design methodologies
- Working with vendors to monitor and track critical IPs
- Collaborating with the CAD, architecture, logic, physical design teams
- Strong background in digital or analog custom circuit design (eg, SRAM, register file, PLL, LDO, IO PHY, logic cells)
- Technical leadership, self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with an ability to encourage team members
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in a relevant technical subject area