Silicon Power - Full-time
(Taiwan) HsinChu, Taiwan
Engineering – Silicon Engineering /
Rivos Power Design team is seeking highly motivated candidates to perform power design for the new high performance power efficient SOC designs. The role will be at the center of a state-of-the-art power design effort, interfacing with all disciplines and have a critical impact on getting products to market quickly.
- Imagine yourself at the center of our design effort, collaborating with all fields, playing a strategic role. You will have the opportunity to integrate and come-up with new ideas, as well as work with a team of talented engineers. The main responsibility of this role is to drive the power modeling and optimization:
- Work with architects to resolve interesting use-cases to simulate.
- Provide power projection for the future projects based on analysis.
- Create test cases within the design verification team’s environment.
- Work with logic teams to determine the correct functionality or enhance functionality for power reduction.
- Work with the Architecture and design team to model the power for use cases.
- Work with CAD team and implementation team on the power estimate flow and regression.
- Develop IP power model on new architecture design, providing power data for performance/power/area trade-offs.Work with multi-functional teams on improving power modeling.
- Understand interactions of the product at the software and system level that impact power.
- Familiar with power simulation and modeling, hardware power simulation and analysis flow.
- Familiarity with ASIC power analysis and optimization.
- Familiarity with Verilog and SystemVerilog.
- Familiarity with script writing in Python, Perl or Tcl.
- Familiarity with power impact at architecture, logic design, and circuit levels.
- Familiarity with silicon design flow and methodology.
- Familiarity with power simulation and power optimization.
- Silicon power measurement experience is a plus.
- Excellent skills in problem solving, written and verbal communication, excellent organization skills, and highly self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under aggressive schedules.
Education and Experience
- PhD, Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in EE, EECS or CS.