Silicon Performance Modeling - Full-time
(US) Mountain View CA , Austin TX, Portland OR, Fort Collins CO /
Engineering – Silicon Engineering /
Positions are open for full-time and internship in the areas of CPU and SoC performance modeling.
We are looking for all levels of talent, from entrance to advanced level of experience.
- Work with architecture and design teams to design and implement the performance model
- Validate the performance model against the specification and correlate the model with RTL
- Plan and analyze results of performance studies for different micro-architectural proposals
- Rollup and present results and recommendations
- Implement and enhance the performance modeling infrastructure
- Provide feedback to the architecture and design teams regarding the micro-architectural choices that may have been made
- Strong knowledge in CPU microarchitecture, SoC architecture and performance trade-offs
- Proficient at SW programming with good understanding of C/C++, Python, and modular object oriented software development.
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog and experience with simulators and waveform debugging tools is a plus
- Experienced in CPU/SoC perf model development with good skills in performance analysis
- Excellent skills in problem solving, written and verbal communication, excellent organization skills, and highly self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under aggressive schedules.
Education and Experience
- PhD, Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in technical subject area.