Software - Full-time
(US) Mountain View CA , Austin TX, Portland OR, Fort Collins CO /
Engineering – Software Engineering /
We are working on software to improve the Risc-V ecosystem and help hardware engineers build great Risc-V based systems.
Positions are open for full-time and internship in the areas of functional simulators, emulator bringup, firmware, OS, driver, middle ware, compilers, application performance analysis, competitive benchmarking, debug and performance tuning tools.
You will be learning technical and organizational skills from industry veterans that recently left Google, Apple, and Intel: how to write performant and readable code; how to structure and communicate projects, ideas, and progress; how to work effectively with the Open Source community.
We are big proponents of Open Source and Free software and contribute back our improvements to all the great projects we use.
- Low level boot-up drivers and firmware
- Power-aware scheduling and firmware
- Contribute to core Linux kernel features including virtualization, scheduling, memory management, storage management, networking
- Compiler and toolchain development
- C/C++ experience
- Rust experience is not necessary, but a plus.
- Knowledge of VM and emulation environments (Qemu, CrosVM, VirtualBox) a plus
- Knowledge of compilers (LLVM, GCC) a plus
- Excellent skills in problem solving, written and verbal communication, excellent organization skills, and highly self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under aggressive schedules.
Education and Experience
- PhD, Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in technical subject area.