(US) Mountain View CA , Austin TX, Portland OR, Fort Collins CO
Engineering – Silicon Engineering /
Join a cutting-edge hardware startup in Silicon Valley as a Silicon Verification Engineer. Our mission is to reimagine silicon and create Risc-V based computing platforms that will transform the industry. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and passionate engineers in the world to create designs that push the envelope on performance, energy efficiency and scalability. We offer a fun, creative and flexible work environment, with a shared vision to build products to change the world.
- Own the top level verification for an AI/analytics accelerator.
- Collaborate with the design team to understand the design details and develop comprehensive verification strategies.
- Develop and execute test plans for complex features.
- Work with the software team to enable HW-SW co-simulation.
- Build emulation friendly test benches for faster and more effective testing.
- Develop test benches to test firmware and software stacks.
- MS/PhD with 5+ years of experience .
- Good understanding of Computer architecture concepts.
- CPU/GPU/Accelerator DV experience .
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with verification methodologies.
- Expertise in System Verilog / C++ / Python .
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver results.