Software Security - Full time
(US) Mountain View CA , Austin TX, Portland OR, Fort Collins CO /
Engineering – Software Engineering /
Rivos is expanding the RISC-V platform by adding core security features.
Rivos is working to add modern security features to the RISC-V platform. These include Control Flow Integrity, Speculation Control, Trusted Execution Environments, and memory safety of key components.
You will be working with industry veterans: writing performant and readable code; defining the structure of large projects, ideas; cooperating with the Open Source community.
We are big proponents of Open Source and Free software and contribute our improvements to all the great projects we use.
- Adding new features to QEMU, Spike, or other simulation environments.
- Adding Drivers and security features to Linux.
- Developing rust-based VMM and hypervisor features.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with Silicon design, debug, and other teams across the company.
- Running benchmarks or key customer workloads under simulation to identify performance bottlenecks.
- C experience required.
- Experience working with security-first software designs.
- Rust experience is not necessary, but a plus.
- Knowledge of VM and emulation environments (Qemu, CrosVM) a plus.
- Excellent skills in problem solving, written and verbal communication, excellent organization skills, and highly self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under aggressive schedules.
- RISC-V knowledge a plus
Education and Experience
PhD, Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in technical subject area.