Analog Mixed Signal Design
(Taiwan) HsinChu, Taiwan /
Engineering – Silicon Engineering /
Join a well funded startup as an analog engineer leading the designs for droop sensing, clocking, PLL, LDO, On-die VRs and PMICs using latest finfet technology nodes. Our mission is to reimagine silicon and disrupt the high performance computing platforms with the RiscV based chiplet designs.
- Responsible for design and spec development and design of analog blocks for advanced mixed-signal / analog circuits.
- Write detailed design specification and will be in close collaboration with the system architect, circuit designers and design verification engineers.
- Work on behavioral modeling of analog blocks and support design verification to ensure bug free silicon.
- Lead development of analog blocks in collaboration with external vendors and lead integration, test plan and characterization efforts.
- Strong track record of architect, develop, verification and validation of complete silicon IPs
- Deep understanding of bandgaps, bias, opamps, switched-cap circuits, LDOs, PLLs, feedback and compensation techniques, DCDC converters
- In-depth knowledge and good understanding of analog design techniques.
- Experience in digital integration of analog IPs with chip level integration team
- Experience in developing behavior modeling a plus
- Experience IP design management or vendor management a plus
- Strong device physics knowledge as it applies to analog IC design
- Hand-on experience with IP lab characterization using spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc.
- Experience in working with production test engineers to produce test plans and design for testability details
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with an ability to encourage team members
Education & Experience
- MS (preferred in EE) plus 8 years
- PhD (preferred in EE) plus 5 years