Email Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY
We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company reinventing the way the healthcare system works. The Email Marketing Coordinator will play a critical role regarding how and when we interact with our rapidly growing member base, and also, in providing potential new members the information they need to make an informed decision.
Who are you? You’re a savvy email marketer to join our rapidly growing team and take Ro's email marketing to the next level. You will play a key role in announcing new brand and product rollouts, crafting our email acquisition strategy, and syndicating our content across a wide range of audiences. Because you enjoy distilling high-level goals into finely crafted email campaigns, you will thrive in our data-rich environment that is backed by ample creative and engineering resources. Your work will be a blend of hands-on execution and longer-term campaign strategic campaign planning.
- Collaborate with larger marketing team & entire organization on email marketing initiatives that improve our acquisition performance, create exceptional experiences for members, and foster long term engagement.
- Manage our email marketing calendar - you will play a huge part in how we talk to members (and prospective members) and when we reach out to them
- Conceptualize and launch innovative seasonal and promotional campaigns
- Collaborate with product, design, engineering and more to ensure we continue to deliver innovative and exceptional experiences
- Complete the daily email operations such as scheduling, production, deployment, and analysis
- Lead email production processes and optimize for efficient operations
- Ensure that Ro, and our host of brand-verticals, remain on the cutting-edge of email marketing
- 2-4 years of professional experience with a focus on email marketing for a consumer-focused business
- Deep familiarity with ecommerce and performance-driven marketing
- Well versed in ESPs/automation platforms (we use Braze)
- Experience working cross-functionally to manage projects from ideation through sharing out results
- You know how to compile a well-articulated dashboard and share out performance metrics
- You are equally adept at customer-centric thinking and granular optimization
- You like to work hard, but also have lots of fun while doing so
- You are excited about making a positive and healthy difference in our world
- Working knowledge of basic HTML/CSS
- You can whip up some compelling copy in a pinch
- You aren’t afraid to dive in and learn something new
- You have experience in other channel (acquisition, SMS, push, etc.)
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
- Health FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
WE ARE RO
We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company where doctors, pharmacists and engineers are working together to reinvent the way the healthcare system works. So it works better for everyone–providers and patients alike. We promise to make the complicated straightforward. The expensive affordable. And the frustrating delightful.
By tearing down the walls and bringing providers and patients together in one place, we’re making it easier and more affordable for millions of people to get personalized treatment, get healthy and get back to living the lives they dream about.
Ro is backed by some of the best investors in the world. Our investors have also backed Warby Parker, Harry’s, Stripe, Oscar, and PillPack.