Staff Product Manager, Roman
New York, NY or Remote /
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company providing high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth, in-home care, diagnostics, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than eight million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
As the Staff Product Manager leading our Roman business, you will be responsible for leading the tech squad for our flagship offerings and services. Roman encompasses Ro’s holistic suite of men’s health – including sexual health, hair loss, and low testosterone. You are a strategic thinker who will contribute to the overall strategy of the business, knit together the patient experience, and identify new areas for growth. You are also a passionate executor who will lead a cross-functional team in day-to-day building, experimenting, and optimizing.
You will work closely with peers in Clinical, Marketing & Growth, and Operations – all focused on Roman. You will also directly report to the Director of Product, Roman, and collaborate with peers across other business units and product teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the product roadmap and strategy for our men’s health product and services – spanning telemedicine, at-home diagnostics, and OTC products
- Lead a cross-functional team across Product Design, Engineering, and Data in setting product vision and strategy and driving execution
- Collaborate with Finance and Data on identifying, sizing, and prioritizing initiatives with clear success criteria on an ongoing basis
- Partner closely with leaders on Clinical, Marketing & Growth, and Operations to deliver the best patient experience possible in service of patient goals and drive business results
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 5+ years of consumer-facing product management experience
- Successful track record of owning a complex area of a business, defining a 12-18 month product vision and strategy, and consistently delivering on company business goals
- Experience with hypothesis-driven product development and A/B testing
- Passion for breaking down complex problems into simple solutions and making data-informed decisions
- Excellent product judgment: Ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance stakeholder needs with business priorities, and drive detailed trade-offs over the product lifecycle
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills: Ability to establish common ground with empathy and candor, manage conflicting points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Experience navigating organizational & technical complexity (e.g., supporting products on multiple stacks, participating in tech integrations)
We’ve Got You Covered:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
The target base salary for this position ranges from $186,600 to $222,500, in addition to a competitive equity and benefits package (as applicable). When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors, including location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.