Director, Growth Strategy & Performance
New York, NY /
Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
The Director, Growth Strategy & Performance is a new role within Ro that will focus on driving the high level strategy and execution of Ro’s performance marketing campaigns across paid channels for all of Ro’s primary consumer brands (Roman, Rory, Zero), with a particular focus on supporting our digital performance channels.
Reporting to the VP, Growth, this person will be responsible for coordinating and allocating investment levels across paid channel buckets, working closely with FP&A partners to ensure that we are hitting growth targets at a sustainable and efficient CAC. They will manage our performance marketing team with direct responsibility over paid social, affiliate, and other digital performance channels, requiring both deep analytical rigor as well as a strong sense of creative intuition. Furthermore, they will oversee the growth strategy team, coordinating cross-functional projects, launches, and analyses in support of broader Ro objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage Ro’s performance marketing team, with direct responsibility for performance on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, and other digital performance channels
- Oversee CAC tracking and calibration on a daily basis to drive macro-level decision making around budget allocations and forecasts across all Ro paid marketing activities
- Own our pricing and promotional strategies and constantly calibrate both in alignment with the business, market dynamics, LTV impact and campaign/seasonal opportunities
- Build out a comprehensive Growth Strategy function, with a focus on driving growth through coordination of cross-functional initiatives, analysis of pricing, promotions and insights
- Own day-to-day performance across the brands, flagging areas for opportunity with individual channels managers and highlighting wins across the team
- Serve as a senior Growth liaison, collaborating with partners across Product, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Comms, Design, etc.
- Support innovation in high-volume social ad creation, landing page testing and other drivers of conversion and performance
- Work closely with the Search, Offline, and Marketing teams to execute against integrated campaigns
What You Bring to the Team:
- 8-10 years in a leadership role on the growth or marketing team of a performance oriented, consumer-focused brand or firm spending at least $10m/quarter on acquisition
- Deep bias towards analytics and measurement, and extensive experience with having your work measured against or towards revenue-related goals
- Excellent managerial and mentoring skills, with at least 4 years direct managerial experience and a willingness and ability to coach and develop more junior talent
- Comfort and ease working with finance teams to align on budgets, financial targets and the measurement of key financial performance metrics (i.e., CAC and LTV)
- Proven track record of developing frameworks and workflows that support teams to achieve peak performance
- Ability to communicate complex information in an easily understood and thoughtful manner both within the company and to the external world
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.