New York, NY
Ro helps you connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Ro powers three digital health clinics: Roman: men’s health (getroman.com), Rory: women’s health (hellorory.com) and Zero: fighting addiction (quitwithzero.com).
We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Today, we enable you to connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Tomorrow, we aspire to be your first call for all your healthcare needs.
Who are you? That's a fantastic question. You are an experienced designer who loves to think deeply about a brand's value propositions and positioning. You enjoy turning that thinking into visual design systems reflective of our empathy for patients and high standard of care.
What You'll Do
- Conceptualize and design brand experiences that communicate Ro's values, features, and benefits
- Craft design deliverables including key visual assets, identity guidelines, infographics, iconography and more for Ro's social channels, products, and marketing/PR initiatives
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Growth and Communications teams to facilitate and document company design decisions
- Steward the implementation and evolution of our design standards and systems
- Be a voice in the room for existing and future Ro members
- Participate in user research and testing when applicable
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between products and channels
What You Bring to the Design Team
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience at a design or branding firm
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to take design ideas from sketch to finished results
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Logic and presentation skills necessary to clearly articulate design decisions
- Sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills
- Excited to contribute and take ownership at an early stage of a company
- Flexible in a fast-changing startup environment
- Great foundational design skills (typography, composition, overall good design sensibilities.)
- Optimism, curiosity, kindness and a general openness to laughing at bad jokes
Bonus Points for
- An interest or experience in print and packaging design
- Proficiency in or desire to learn Figma
- Animation, illustration, prototyping, and/or 3D
- On-set photo/video shoot experience
Benefits + Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
• Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
• Commuter benefits
• Unlimited PTO
• Fitness reimbursement
• Paid maternity/parental leave
• A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
• The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
WE ARE RO
Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Today, we enable you to connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Tomorrow, we aspire to be your first call for all your healthcare needs.